HybridZ

Windtunnel Article is Done...

Thanks guys... Tom H. I'll be using a few of your pics, and you'll get the credit for them in the article!

Tom B. I'll see you a week from this coming Friday for the Track Challenge W/ GrassRoots Motorsports!

Mike

It's going to be pretty cool to see this in print in Nissan Sport. HZ kicks ass!!!!!

Mike, thanks for doing the write up, I bet that was a pretty good sized project. Some days I have problems writing a coherent sentence, let alone a whole paragraph.

Are we going to get a sneak peak here?

John

It won't guys. Actually, had I not published the "other" article here, I'd have been able to use it. I'll have a hardcopy with me at the GRM track event on the 27th where Mayolives will be competing for those who'd like to take a look... I'll also have copy available to read this weekend at the Mid Atlantic Shindig...

If I post it here, it would defeat its purposes for the magazine... That said, I assure you all that you'll be very happy with the production of the article, the pics and data.

Mike

Mike,

I looking forward to a preview of the article at VIR next weekend. JT1, Titaniumz, Marl U, and others will join us there. If you can make it, we are meeting at the track on Thursday evening and going to Millie's for dinner.

It won't guys. Actually, had I not published the "other" article here, I'd have been able to use it. I'll have a hardcopy with me at the GRM track event on the 27th where Mayolives will be competing for those who'd like to take a look... I'll also have copy available to read this weekend at the Mid Atlantic Shindig...

If I post it here, it would defeat its purposes for the magazine... That said, I assure you all that you'll be very happy with the production of the article, the pics and data.

Mike

Since I had asked the question more than once (I think at least twice in the past) I DO want to clarify that I had anticipated your answer and understand fully. I hope I don't look like an ingrate for even asking, I was simply curious.

Thank you for the courteous answer to a question that may have seemed a little short on tact. :2thumbs:

Hehehe! I'll have a second copy floating around since I belong to two clubs that both give me the mag as part of the membership dues. At least that's what I tell myself when two showed up last issue! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Final copy/pics/data was sent out back in late July/Early August. The article is put to bed on my end. Dave and the guys at Nisan Sport are in the process of working their magic for the next issue. I'm not sure if they'll be able to do the spread in one article or break it into segments. I included about 33 images total, and still need to link the video clips up so they can be accessed and viewed.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Mike

So it won't be published here - ever? Or just as long as the current issue is the

one with the windtunnel article? Anyone who's done reading it, feel free mailing

it to sweden... :-r