HybridZ

Aziza ls1 thread

well ive been working on this swap for a few monthes now. I was gona hold off posting til its done but i cant wait haha. Its almost there. Just have to finish some plumbing (new brake and fuel lines), wiring harness, exhaust, brakes and a few other little things and i think we should be good to go. Im not really pleased with the engine bay paint but i kinda got over it. its one color now at least haha. Basically here are the pics. opinions welcome (good or bad).

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

oh yea i got these a4 seats too.

3-1.jpg

I think it looks great! I can't wait to see and hear it. Did you sign up for the JCCS? Maybe that would be a good unveiling for your newly v8 powered ride.

no i didnt. If its done i will be there thou. Im also hoping to go to cruisin for a cure in costa mesa on the 22nd but i dont know if it will be done by then. well c.

Guest 280ZForce

Coming right along quite well Matt, keep it up man.

I'm finally hoping to get some stuff done on my Z this weekend too, got some parts back from the coater and ordered a couple new parts.

where is the jaw dropping smiley??? I ask you!

looks sick, I like the black engine bay! The real trick will be to keep it that way! That strut bar is sweet! Really stands out against all the black! I like it!

What did you end up using for engine management and how did you tie it into the Z?

what radiator did you end up goin with?