HybridZ

Cleaned Out My Garage (1st Chance Sale)

S30TRBO

interested in the triangulated msa bar... but I'm not seeing the plate to mount it to the firewall? Just a picture angle? Also, how much would you want for it?

No, the tabs were removed before I recieved it. The P/O had it mounted differently. How does $50 shipped?

I think this should really be done in the classifieds. You could put items in there with a "make offer" price.

As to your springs, they are 150 in/lb. If memory serves, the first number is the length, the second is the ID, and the third is the rate. They won't work without the rest of the coilover setup.

I think this should really be done in the classifieds. You could put items in there with a "make offer" price.

Agreed, was working on placing that ad then had to go run an errand. I figured it would get more exposure here as others put for sale and ebay items in this forum.

Anyways it's up over there now: http://classifieds.hybridz.org/showproduct.php?product=5277&cat=21

I'm interested in the Hood and the fender mirrors if you still have them.

$125 for both but shipping the hood might cost you to TX. I have never shipped anything that big don't know if Fed Ex or UPS will take it. There Freight service probably will but it is 2 hours from me. There also might be a thrid party shipper as well. It needs to be boxed up too.

Let me know

Do you know how much the hood weighs so i can calculate shipping. Im definatley interested in the part.

I can weigh it tonight. If you have a shipper in mind as I stated above I really don't know who to go through or trust. Also if you don't mind paying the shipping and what it would cost to box it up I will be as fair as I can.

I also had another idea. You might want to PM or reply to this thread http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=125975 and ask any of those nice gentlemen that are going by Maryland for the Z convention and see if they have room? I wouldn't mind meeting them off of I95 around Rt301/Rt207 exit. Then all you would have to do is to drive up to Daytona and rendevous w/ them.

Let me know,

Thanks