HybridZ

Sending Condolences

Careless

Ladies and Gents.

I regret to have to hear of these things, but a member of our forum has suffered the loss of his dear father earlier today. I had a brief conversation with him and found out his week ended in a not-so-well way. Out of respect for his privacy, I'm not going to mention who it is. He's a well known and active member.

I just wanted to post it here to show our support in his time of need because we're such a good network of genuine people here, some of whom have experienced the same things many times over, and one could use something to lift their spirits after unfortunate events such as this.

I know it sounds weird supporting someone you barely know online, and now someone you can't put a screen-name to even more weird, but i felt it necessary since I've had the pleasure of conversing with him many times (and almost meeting with him at the Whitehead Performance meet), and have grown fond of his willingness to be a help to our Z community.

I'm here for ya, buddy! :-(