HybridZ

How is this worth $200.00: Stock R200 3.54

JSM

Exactly. I watch his auctions all the time and he always gets top dollar. Cleaning up your product before you sell it goes a long way. Also, if you have a solid reputation, people know that the appearance is more than simply cosmetic.

I bought an intake from him and when it never made it to me he was very quick to refund my money no questions asked.

That says alot about a person.

Just wish I had the dedication to part out my 280 that way. More money.

But looks like I will just sell it whole and break even.

Tom

You can get them fairl cheap around here 50-75 but cleaniness gets you top dollar. If you have two mechanicaly same parts for sale but one looks prestine then it will easily sell for twice because of NEW look. Its all mental. I think for a very clean and for the piece of mind of that r200 it was worth $200.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I kill myself for having thrown away my original turbo 3.54 diff when I did my tranny swap several years ago. I swapped in the 5 speed tranny, driveshaft and diff from a NA 280zx and didn't want to deal with swapping out the driveshaft flange at the time, so now I'm stuck with the 3.9. Not enough research at the time on my part I guess. First gear on a spirited 12 psi run doesn't last too long with a 3.9 LOL. I should have just stored it away...

• 3 weeks later...
I see it went for $102.50. Are you satisfied, considering the amount of work + time you put into it?

And, what kind of paint did you use? It came out looking great!

I missed this some how. Yes If I got 200, no considering I got what I did. I should have held off a little longer to sell it. Week of XMAS was probably not the best time.

Some spray can stuff. I forget. It did come out very nice though.