HybridZ

For those who didn't beleive... The GT-R is FAST.

Gareth

Guest TeamNissan

That really impressive but I'm not too fond of the look either. Maybe it will grow on me though. Wonder that all the closed minded domestic fans will say when it hits the streets.

Regardless I still choose the r32 over any other MODERN gtr.

Its interesting that some 'other' performance car fans and owners are in denial concerning the new GTR, some of the stuff they say is quite amusing :)

In Oz we are used to the old GTR's spanking much higher priced performance cars for years, that from models which were essentially enhanced family cars. Now Nissan have built a purpose designed supercar for everyday use its not surprising that it is a good one, the Nismo version to come will be even better.

That really impressive but I'm not too fond of the look either. Maybe it will grow on me though. Wonder that all the closed minded domestic fans will say when it hits the streets.

Regardless I still choose the r32 over any other MODERN gtr.

agreed, the R32 GT-R will always be my favorite of all the skylines.

Incredible, yet another reason to get through school with a meaningful degree.

I hear you on that one!

There's so much talk about it shoulda looked like *blank* or it's uglier than *blank*

The car is Totaly function over form. If you wanted the performance and looks of an exotic there's always Porsche, Ferrari, etc.

It can perform and its priced like a Nissan because you get what you pay for. That's all that really matters to me anyway...

I'am glad as well to see nissian build a very powerful car with a reasonable price! Just think of what the kids will do with the "looks" in about 30years! Now that they have the pwrtrain avalible who knows what other car it will show up in? The more the better. At the rate I'am going, it might be something I'll put in my 83!!!