HybridZ

I picked the black one!!

Guest RagedApe

Guest RagedApe

I was going to post an update but the thread was closed so I'm making a new one. I test drove the black car with an auto and man...it was awesome. The interior was still in great shape along with the outside also. It even has angel's eyes...I don't know if that's good or bad hahah. The listed price was 6700 or so...but we made an agreement to 6150. I used a camera phone and the car was kinda dusty so you can't appreciate the paint job. Anyway, less talking more looking!

DSC00037.JPG

DSC000361.JPG

DSC000392.JPGDSC000384.JPG

DSC000414.JPG

DSC000402.JPG

DSC000422.JPG

You got one hell of a deal there... I don't care what the DIYers will say, the body and paint is worth $6150.

It's rather straightforward on the Swap. The tranny, the pedal assembly, master cylinder, slave cylinder, flywheel/clutch/PP and shifter... That pretty much does it. You might have to do something with the neutral safety switch.

Mike

Guest RagedApe

hahahha thanks guys. I know those bumpers need to go. I just don't want to take it out now without good replacements so it doesn't look like ghetto. I know you buy a MSA front bumper but what about the rear, the you have cygnusx1.

I'm going to keep my rear bumper as a sort of protection. People LOVE to stop as close as they can to me at stoplights. Plus, i have the over riders on my 78. They really help clean the look up of the big bumper.

Front bumper needs to go though.

I saw your other thread and it looked pretty nice. Now that you have it, i can see it's MUCH nicer than i thought it was!

Its a 77-78, easily told by the body panel over the back bumper which covers the gap. Also, 75-76 bumpers are closer to the body, but are taller.

You're right.

ye gods, I would have sworn that those bumper rubbers were smaller when I looked the first time...

:jackass: :D

Teach ME to post-whore, huh?