HybridZ

PROGRESS!! The eagle has landed

wigenOut-S30

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok latest installment, I had a really good friend of mine come over and help me relocate my battery to the rear, get rid of the fusable links and tidy up the stock body harness. What really happend was that I let Kris do what he does so well and I pretty much watched (learned) and handed him tools.. :) I couldnt have done it with out him..

This pic shows the battery relocation and getting rid of the fusable links for these nice Fused blocks.

DSC002131.JPG

Here we are with the body harness installed and all cleaned up.

DSC00217.JPG

Ok got some work done to the Z this weekend. Got the MS wireing harness in and all loomed up.Thanks to my friend Corey for all his help making it looks super clean.

l_7c3cf878c1c836cf426ab27d810cab52.jpg

l_0de769af566d0cb721d1ef775a2795ad.jpg

l_aa20228088f0c633ab4b79390532a0cc.jpg

l_af0a9125178150fdd3afc8ec341a94f8.jpg

l_5dc4ac53ab84e16df3a5648c01d95f3d.jpg

Included in the harness is supra injector clips, Air intake temp sensor, Coolent temp sensor, distributer harness and TPS.

Beautiful and awesome work on the harness! The engineers over in Japan would be very proud of your work!

Yasin

yeah I wish I could take the credit for the cleanleness. My next door neighbor Corey hooked me up with his Skills with running and looming the wire, Rick bowers (speeder) made me the harness. I am just shocked how well this is looking. I was looking back at my old pics of my engine bay and they just look SOOOO different lol.. Here is a pic of Coreys Engine bay in his S2000.Why I trust him 100% with this stuff..

DSC006141.JPG

Thanks guys!

I actually got to look at his engine bay this weekend in person. The pics don't do it justice. Can't wait untill DNI to see and hear this thing run. BTW because of your higher comp ratio than my other car I was telling you about, you will easily get your power goal on the stock t3.

Ok, more updates

Ok, Got my MSD mounted, lower radiator hose figured out, Over flow resevior, radiator intercooler and piping mounted and finally upper radiator hose.. Man what a pain finding a house that would work for that was.. You would think not right?? heh.. All new fuel injection hose and mounted my adjustable FPR

Go here to check out the pics.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=855089#post855089