HybridZ

PROGRESS!! The eagle has landed

wigenOut-S30

Welp, I finally have the L28et back in my engine bay!!! It went in pretty smooth. mated to the tranny well everything bolted up well. and the best part. Im not filthy greasy. Having a clean engine and engine bay was just awesome!. Next up.. wiring and MS&S install along with Battery Relocation to the rear.. Here are some pics..

DSC00201.JPG

DSC002001.JPG

DSC002021.JPG

DSC002031.JPG

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great Gabe! Do you plan to have it it broke in, and ready to run by SEZ time?

I'm hoping to make it this time.... hope to see your nice ride then.

Its pretty well broke in already.. (by austin hoke) he he he.. And yes the goal is to have it at DNI!!.. what about you Joel you making it to DNI with us this year??? I think I am going to set up a Z meet in early feb over here in mobile. You need to bring the beast over..

so what turbo setup do you have planned for this? are you using all of austin's old goodies ?

I have a jet hot coated exhaust manifold, stock T3 turbo for now, Scottie GNZ 2.5" downpipe, full 3" mandrel exhaust after that. 440CC injectors, ported shaved intake mani with a 60mm TB.

I love everything, BUT the turbo selection! Install a cheapo ebay turbo, it will last for quite along time, and their CHEAP. You will be much happier!

yeah man I was thinking about it..but right now I have just enough to get all the ods and ends to get her togeather.. I was looking at a EDT motors T3/T4 turbo with 8psi internal wastegate.. they are pretty good price but just dont know about the quality.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! and special thanks to thoes who have really helped me out along this jorney!! I cannot celebrate too much yet as the fat lady has not sung hehe.. But it SURE feels good to be looking at a L in my engine bay again!!!

That looks so clean!! Why not get a bit bigger turbo while you have it all apart?

Believe me.. I want more then anything to go with a larger turbo.. but right now I cannot afford one, let alone the external wastegate, and all other mods, After DNI, that is going up on my first things to save up for..