HybridZ

Went And Bought New Cush Ride...I Must Be Getting Old..Pics

slownrusty

I have always loved the look of these cars, very pronouned and edgy styling and not jelly bean shaped like everthing else out there. Its based on the Y34 chassis for you JDM lovers.

I test drove tons of cars incl. M3s, C-Class AMGs, E-Class Benzes, Lexus', you name it and the M45 still won my heart.

So I went out and bought another Datusn product (LOL)...my first V8 car and my first modern car too. That makes 4 Datsun products in my stable!

Its an '04 M45. Kinda of a rare bird I suppose, 1100sold in '04. Has the velvety all aluminum V8 that resides in the Q but in the M it is 260lbs lighter. The car has 330hp and 340ft.lbs of torque, 0-60mp/h comes up in about 5.7secs.

Has some cool gadgets like AC and heat through the seats, 300+ voice commands and the best thing...its not stiff like all my past cars. Wow...I must be getting old I have a Practical car...! Plus its nicer to take the ladies out in something a little more cush...wink!

Some pics:

303457906.jpg

303457919.jpg

303457926.jpg

303457915.jpg

303457912.jpg

303457932.jpg

303457936.jpg

Yasin

Thanks for all the great comments guys! I do appreciate it. And yes John I am turning into an old Codger...LOL!

I am very impressed with the new G35 (just drove one with my Dad), its amazing how much power Nissan is wringing out of the VQ!!

Sweet looking G35 DSommer.

My very best - Yasin

I love the older M45s. The new body style does nothing for me. We just sold our FX35 for a...wait for it.....Prius. Thankfully that is the wifes car. I have a 2006 WRX Limited Wagon that I am trying desperately not to spend any money on. However, a Cobb AP1, STi TMIC and VF39 are calling to me.

I loved my Q45! Talk about a very well built car that can do 150 mph! I'm sure the M is even better. Props for buying such a nice car, Yasin. I think a plush DD is a good thing, personally, but I refuse to get old... :mrgreen:

Davy

Davy - Many thanks...mentally I will never get old...physically, boy there are some times let me tell ya!

Thanks again - Best Regards - Yasin

Davy - Many thanks...mentally I will never get old...physically, boy there are some times let me tell ya!

Thanks again - Best Regards - Yasin

I agree on that statement!!!! Im a titanium robot built on a noodle frame...lol. Bones dont wanna play anymore...

Terry