HybridZ

Night Rider

woldson

Ok this might be lame but the new night rider is on tonight. I did like the old one when I was young so I will watch tonight. It will problay be a :icon13:. Mabey he/her will be a fall down drunk triing to eat a big mac? Or not. Here's to hopeing!

I remember when Battle star glactica was remade, what a disaponitment............ Doctor Who on the other hand, my hat is off to the writers and actors!!!!!!!!!! (used to watch that when I was a kid)

I saw a wheel change on KITT in the collage campus scene. But in all I liked it. One other thing I dont like is the all the Ford prouduct placement.

Tom,

I noticed that too. When she got in KITT it went from an aftermarket SVT wheel to a stock 6 cylinder wheel.

Did you see it when the thugs were riding in the Chevy Tahoe/Escalade the grill was an aftermarket one with no Chevy emblem same goes for the rear no badges.

Don't forget to register for your change to win a LE GT500KR, Edge, Focus of Fusion http://www.nbc.com/Knight_Rider/Ford/sweepstakes/open.shtml

I did what the hell....

I think they lost the soul of the original show.

The voice of KITT is lame, it's not the voice itself but more what Kitt is saying. I'm not sure the Mustang fits as a Super Car. Being european, I do not see the Pontiac as a regular car I could see 10 times a day.

They're only Ford products on the road. It looks like a giant 2 hours Ford commercial with Ford commercials breaks.

It's full of clichés: bad guy who likes to make people suffer, just by looking at faces, you know if characters are good guys or bad guys.

The morphing (technically ok) is stupid. The airflow around the car when it's going at >200mph is ridiculous and the story about the gas consumption made me laugh (which is already good :D).

The original show was like this also and I liked it. Maybe I'm just getting old ( :( ) but the show is not for me anymore. :wink:

I think a big reason the 2-hour premier was not too great was because they were building character profiles and the story of the show. I am waiting for the regular 1-hour shows to see if the show is good. The show does look a little cheesy but the original one was too...LOL I am not a big fan of Fords but this new Shelby sounds badass and look decent. ;)