HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

Guest 280ZForce

well I'm a donating member once again this year now... hope they come up w/ a good name for me.

Huge thanks to Hybrid Z admin and members for supporting me w/ all the knowledge and know how, among making it possible for me to provide everyone on here worldwide w/ the Hybrid Z apparel... which I'm working on the Official Hybrid Z store website right now w/ some new items... some I'm sure some of you will be very fond of if I may say so myself. Gotta give me some time on this one though.

Guest 280ZForce
I wish "wipe your drool of my Z" would fit.

I cannot wait to check out your ride at MSA 280ZForce!! :cheers::hail:

hehe that's a good one... I can only hope to pull it all together to have it even presentable to tow it to MSA.. we are gonna bust our asses to do so. I can guarantee it won't be running... I wish.

Guest 280ZForce
That happened last year didn't it? :-P LOL

Yeah, I towed it last year, had the back end of the engine chained to the hood latch as support since I had no trans in it yet. Plus no radiator, among other things. I just wanted it at the show.... you can say I was dedicated, I didn't sleep at all for over 2 days trying to get it just presentable. So I slept part of the show in my Z and took a lil nap.

But the look and changes to the Z since then has been a laundry list.

• Administrators
well I'm a donating member once again this year now... hope they come up w/ a good name for me....

Keep in mind, as a donating member, you can make up your own user title, just let myself or RonTyler know and we will make that change, or we can make one up for you that you can have us change at any time.

The NON donating members don’t get this privilege, and most will not get a custom user name, though some may, by way of their past postings, get a username of OUR choosing that they may or may not like :lmao: and they will have to live with, unless of course they donate, then we will change it to a name their of choosing.

I gave this one for now, let me know if you like it or have another in mind such as a nick name etc.

Anyone? Or is it a no go?

It’s a GO chief! Do you like it?

I wish "Wipe your drool of my Z" would fit.

dogZhuge. Yeup! Sure does. You wanna keep it or, go back to DogZhuge or something else?

dogZhuge. Yeup! Sure does. You wanna keep it or, go back to DogZhuge or something else?

I LIKE it! :P Thanks BRAAP

...I was living up to the "Dumbest Smart Guy" name too much, bah. :bonk::lmao:

DogZhuge was cool, but not everyone knows my best friend is a 130+ pound Akita...