HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

And New Zealand? Don't they alread have those on sale there?

only when they drop by to pick up another whale... and the NZD/FedCredit is rather weak at the moment, even if not as bad as the USD/FedCredit

Would you like some transparent Aluminium? I can share the manufacturing process if you promise not to let it go any further ;) just take your Ali you wish to make transparent and use a drill on it until you can see through it... the more you use the drill the more of the aluminium becomes transparent :D

I too agree that the admin here are some good guys. This is by far the best run forum on the internet.
I was going to post another Admin/Mod ribbing but then I thought maybe I'm being taken too seriously and decided to give them a break. They really do a nice job here on HZ. The cleverness thing though... not gonna comment on this time.:D

:roll:

Something smells funny and for once it's not my Z...

Being one of the Old Gray Haired ones that frequent Hybrid, I am glad there are admin to keep things clean and in order. Some of the younger member’s signature lines are almost border line in my eyes. If you would not want you son or daughter to see it, it should not be on the threads.

But this in the opinion of an old guy.

Admin Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being one of the Old Gray Haired ones that frequent Hybrid, I am glad there are admin to keep things clean and in order. Some of the younger member’s signature lines are almost border line in my eyes. If you would not want you son or daughter to see it, it should not be on the threads.

But this in the opinion of an old guy.

Admin Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah!!:D What some folks don't realize is that it's some of the admins who edit our signature lines as jokes. Most of us are cool with that. We know it's all in fun. And don't forget we can't change our own titles. Only admins can do that.:icon54:

Like who's?

-Crappy User

-Athletic Supporter

-HBZ Loser of the week

And a few others, I don't want to look through all 27 pages though lol. And yes, I realize these are all in good fun. I'm just saying someone "not in the know" would probably get a chuckle out of them at the very least lol.