HybridZ

Guitar Hero 111

jerryb

I like the unlockable video where Tom Morello (rage against the machine, audioslave) talks about how his kids can beat him on songs HE WROTE! Proves my theory that GH is more difficult than actually playing the real guitar (which i do, just not that much anymore). So far I've beaten GHIII on Easy and Medium with 5 stars on every song (though I had to call in my ringer to beat Slayer's Raining Blood, I could never do better than 4 stars no matter how hard i tried), then i lost interest when i went to hard. They should rename that mode to impossible and quit fooling themselves...

I have beaten GHIII on Hard except for the Devil Down in Georgia.

I almost had that one down, and then my roommate broke my finger and I haven't been able to play hard since...

I can do medium left handed now though ;)

Mario

PS I need one more set in GHII to beat it in expert...

Santa got the kids a wii and Guitar Hero III for Christmas...and I got addicted to it :D

The only thing on hard that I can't beat yet is Reign in Blood... I just skipped it and went to expert.. I can play most of the expert songs... Through the Fire and Flames is a biotch.