HybridZ

re-thinking

rdsk8ter

I had my interior all planned out now im getting ready to start ove i didnt like the way my zx turned out got any ideas. I would love some cool pic ideas. I want to add in a single 12" sub and show the amp. This will be a show and go acr so must be functional. Help would be greatly appreciated

Sir Daniels car has so much though and work into it.. but its too ricey and tuner for me.. I'd just go with something nice, classic, sporty, and not overboard with color and graphics. Hopefully my car will turn out really nice... but I think all the fiberglass might clash with the seats and carpet. >.>

• 1 month later...

Well here is the start yet again changed a little..... but I love the way its coming together. Its going to be one peice and will wrap the roll bar. The sub in the center will be molded it and then the amp will be recessed in the bottem flat area. Im stoaked to do more fiberglass work.... yea not so much.

0420082214a.jpg

0420082214.jpg

i would love to put in a mega sound system but for me im just gonna throw in about 4 6x9's, amp and a dvd tv cd radio that fits in a 1dim slot. i dont really want all the added weight from a box (custom or not), but i'm glad to this being discussed and all the ideas floating around for such setups.

Considering I am going for the lightest weight possible for a 2+2 car, I will be doing very minimal with the sound system and etc. But its really nice.

it weighs about 7lbs (guessing) minus sub box, sub, and amp. It is super easy to remove for now once it goes in for good the sub and outter weather stripping ill hide the mounting points same with the rear hatch latch point