HybridZ

Why he get banned?

G.I.jonas

I think there should be a 3 strike rule/meter, you could put it under the post-o-meter so everyone would know where they are at. I also think there should be a vote on some banning as well, some of these banning's seem too quick on the draw. Kinda like spanking your kids when your mad.

Maybe I'm to patient

I feel admin is more then fair, after having an unpleasant encounter they took the time to hear my side of the story and make an educated decision.

IMO they do a fine job of keeping peace, and I am thankful they are here to keep this from turning into honda-tech or anything like that.

Evan

Howdy,

I struggled whether to comment on this one or not. I usually keep to myself and do more reading and searching instead of posting. If I see someone is banned, I can usually search for their last couple of weeks of posts and find a rule that was broken.

I searched for a history of Hybridz in order to understand the rhyme and reason of the site. I found this one by Mikelly from 2002:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=74845

The bottom line is that I don't always agree with the admins, but I don't know the whole story and it's not my house. So I read and search some more.

Just my $0.02

Jay

Yeah there is plenty of crap i could say regarding...well nevermind.

I dont mean to start conversation about banning it just seemed to me that he was the type who wouldnt end up banned and seemed to have been here a while,leaving me to wonder if...well once again nevermind.

This thread in reality is pointless.

Even the oldest of members who know the rules are subject to them. I saw (deleted) ban and now its lifted. (deleted) ban is lifted as well. This is most likely a little timeout.

This is their house, their rules. We all know them and should expect them to be enforced.