HybridZ

Turbo Encabulator

jgkurz

LOL

Turbo-Encabulator FAQ

Q: Can I use a Fourier or Laplace transformer to power my vintage Turbo-encabulator?

— Don Stauffer A: If you use a Fourier transformer, be sure you're discrete about it. Fast Fourier transformers may seem appealing, but tend to leave grease spots where you set them on the bench.

Laplace transformers are best, but remember that you'll need a dual VanBergen power coupling if your TE was made before 1932. (Between 1932 and 1937, some units had helically-polarized inputs; lotsa luck finding the beam power input tubes for those.)

If you haven't powered your unit up yet, be sure to check the calibration on the conversion screens. They may not be compatible with the pitch of the modern power grid, and I don't have to tell you what THAT means!

— Eric Wilner Q: What's a wennelsprock?

— Bill S. A: It's a lot like a Finnegan pin, except for where it attaches to the molly sprocket, it uses a plain bearing instead of a ball bearing. This reduces creatisfration to below 37 RMQ's.

— Carl Byrns

Soes anyone know where I can buy parts for my dual VanBergen power coupling? The bilge stator is competly stripped, and I can no ,longer adjust for negitave scim.

But does the dual VanBergen power coupling prevent side fumbling? This has been a noticeable problem when engaging the unilateral phase detractors. Sometimes a new girdle spring will fix the problem if the dingle arm isn't prematurely worn out.

But does the dual VanBergen power coupling prevent side fumbling? This has been a noticeable problem when engaging the unilateral phase detractors. Sometimes a new girdle spring will fix the problem if the dingle arm isn't prematurely worn out. __________________

God you guys are dumb!!! have you forgotten that:

Forty-one manestically spaced grouting brushes were arranged to feed into the rotor slipstream a mixture of high S-value phenylhydrobenzamine and 5% reminative tetryliodohexamine. Both of these liquids have specific pericosities given by P = 2.5C.n^6-7 where n is the diathetical evolute of retrograde temperature phase disposition and C is Cholmondeley's annular grillage coefficient

Of course I haven't forgotten that. But when the finsterhoople grappler disengages, the ulterior sludge cannister changes the nonspecific gravity according to the formula of 3x(983 +.0025%+/-4 degrees absolute)

I'm at, 1/2 wits end, I rechecked the anular distortion of the lower dingle arm and have conmfirmed that the preconsistant deainage isn't suffering from uneven lip heft.