HybridZ

ALWAYS tighten your lugnuts.

Challenger

WOW that sucks. It seems like he forgot to put the wheels lugs on! I cant imagine all of them breaking or coming loose at the same time.

I almost had one wheel come off on the track. They were new wheels and it seems the metal wheels seats settled after the first torqing. Now I always re-torque after my first session!

Its a dumb ass move but I still feel bad for him.

Lack of reading? ;)

WOW that sucks. It seems like he forgot to put the wheels lugs on! I cant imagine all of them breaking or coming loose at the same time.

I almost had one wheel come off on the track. They were new wheels and it seems the metal wheels seats settled after the first torquing. Now I always re-torque after my first session!

Its a dumb ass move but I still feel bad for him.

"Apparently what happened was that someone sent him the wrong lug nuts with the wrong threading. They seemed tight until they fell off! Happened on june 10, 2007 dixie autocross"

I am sorry guys but I do not see the humor in this or someone else's misfortune.

Someone could have been killed, the driver, a bystander or even another motorist, then would you been talking about how funny or hilarious this video was? What about if it was your car?

I *REALLY* feel sorry for the RX7 owner, the damage to the car is well over $10K and the humilation and embarrasment is mortifying.

Yasin