HybridZ

Honda-Ferrari-STI Spotted

No clue what to call what I saw on my way home but it was hilarious. I tried so hard to get a picture of it and am sorry to say I didn't get it (idiot was doing 80 in a 55). Okay, this is what I saw: A Red 90's Honda Sedan with Ferrari emblems on the front fender panels and a Subie STI wing on the back. WHY?

Had to share...way too funny to keep to myself.

Mitsubishi eclipse with a GTR badge.... I rest my case. Retards need to learn that people who can identify badges usualy are people who will know they are from a different vehicle. I still cant decide if using fairlady badges on an american Z is ok. What do you all think? unless you are running RHD I'd count points off.

Mitsubishi eclipse with a GTR badge.... I rest my case. Retards need to learn that people who can identify badges usualy are people who will know they are from a different vehicle. I still cant decide if using fairlady badges on an american Z is ok. What do you all think? unless you are running RHD I'd count points off.

I have to agree, if it's not JDM it shouldn't have Fairlady badges. It gets annoying when someone with a fairlady (ME) searched for fairlady parts or other fairlady Z cars and ends up with a bunch of american Zs with fairlady badges.

I have to agree, if it's not JDM it shouldn't have Fairlady badges. It gets annoying when someone with a fairlady (ME) searched for fairlady parts or other fairlady Z cars and ends up with a bunch of american Zs with fairlady badges.

My Z is gonna be gtr here soon once I go to the right junkyard.:icon10:

in hood river, oregon for a few days and all i can say is....RICE! everyone with a honda (all models), acura, ford(even a focus), MUSTANG, toyota, or even a neon has a fartcan and/or a wing. everyone here also has terrible rim choice.

worst example of them all....i was eating dinner last night at a place with an outside deck...i was looking at those turbo neon's coming up the road...looked nice, had a turbo with BOV, but it had a wing that was suited for a 747. he saw me and continued to circle around the food joint always looking at me and constantly hitting the limiter and hitting the BOV....a perfectly good power-making FWD car turned RICE

MY story tops it all... I saw a CAMERO! turned rice. It sounded like a v8 too :( . Its just some people dont have taste in body kits... It had a "bolt on steel looking airdam, side skirts and rear skirt" to complete a "bolt on" looking huge wing. It also had steel vents all over the body...

I should take a picture of this focus someone owns at my apartment complex. I haven't gotten a good look at the front, but it LOOKS like he bolted a WIDE BODY airdam to the STOCK body. meaning, the bottom of the airdam is flared out like, 6+ inches on BOTH sides, and curved slightly upwards, from bolting the top of the airdam to the stock fenders. oh, and it looks like he sucks at parking, because it looks like he backed against a wall and scrubbed the rear corner of his bumper.

Lots and lots of cars with crappy exhaust systems. But I tend to hear a lot of scoobies around. I saw a really nice looking late 90's impreza, probably a 2.5rs judging by the body kit. sounded REALLY pretty, and driven by a pretty lady probably in her late 20's.

actually, I have 2 fears about ricers.

One: That they'll rice out a WRX/STI (haven't seen one out here...YET)

Two:They rice out an S30 (If I see one, I WILL BRUTALLY MAUL THE OWNER)

I know what you mean. My dad has a '68 Charger R/T which came with a 440, but he swapped in a Hemi. I'm still trying to decide if the "hemi" door badges he put on are ok or not. I'm leaning towards no.

I say fairlady emblems are ok because it is simply another name for the car. It isn't a false badge.

The hemi badges are ok in my opinion also. He has a Hemi in it, it's ok to hint whats lurking inside. I know HybridZ'ers that have Chevy stickers or such on their windows, but we don't completely bash for rice because they are powered by a Chevy. If the sticker was there and they still had the inline, that'd be a different story.

Basically I think that if they're true then they aren't rice. Of course, they're will always be exceptions.