HybridZ

Would you recomend "Sea Foam????"

S30_dRiFteR

I have the L28 TURBO, and i would like to know whether or not it would be a good idea to clean my engine with sea foam, or if you can recomend a better product that you feel is more effective. ive seen a couple vids on youtube about seafoaming and how it cleans the carbon out of your engine but i would like a second opinion. thank you for your response and your opinion is appreciated.

I have the L28 TURBO, and i would like to know whether or not it would be a good idea to clean my engine with sea foam, or if you can recomend a better product that you feel is more effective. ive seen a couple vids on youtube about seafoaming and how it cleans the carbon out of your engine but i would like a second opinion. thank you for your response and your opinion is appreciated.

Yep, works very well.

BG 44K is one of the only cleaners that has worked for me. On my 300ztt that I sold I used it. I was getting only 200 Miles to a tank. After cleaning the throttle bodies and dumping 44K into a full fuel tank I was getting 300+ miles per tank and I was not trying at all. Drove the crap out of it like usual. The only bad thing was it is around $17 bucks a can but you only need to run it every 30,000 miles.

I used seafoam in my 83 280zxt and it cleaned the heck out of my manifold. Blew a lot of smoke out, but hey it had never been done before, and afterward the car ran so much better . I would recommend doing it to your car. I sucked a can into the intake manifold through the brake booster vacumn hose, and let it sit for about 10 minutes and then started the car and let it run until the smoke cleared so to speak. Good luck!

BG 44K is one of the only cleaners that has worked for me. On my 300ztt that I sold I used it. I was getting only 200 Miles to a tank. After cleaning the throttle bodies and dumping 44K into a full fuel tank I was getting 300+ miles per tank and I was not trying at all. Drove the crap out of it like usual. The only bad thing was it is around $17 bucks a can but you only need to run it every 30,000 miles.

Subaru Master Techs are told to use that stuff in their training for engine and trans both.

Subaru Master Techs are told to use that stuff in their training for engine and trans both.

BG has different stuff for the oil, it is call MOA. Works great for breaking in new motors. They also have some stuff for the auto trannies that I also run. I don't remember exactly what they call it.