Car right now is on its testing phase.

189.5hp @ 5.85psi

193.4lb of torque.

L28 Stock internals

Mazda RX-7 T03/T04 turbo, FMIC

Buick Grand National injectors

60mm Throttle

SDS ECU

Thats pretty much all i can remember right now. Tuninig it to run solo one. Dyno'd in a mustang dyno.

What do you think guys? Good numbers?

Woah man, bad day or something. Was just kidding with ya, notice the smile and LOL.

Still if you want i could get technical with the 280hp or something.

There was nothing intelligent, informative or funny about your post, so in my mind, it was useless. If you don't have anything constructive to add to a thread, don't post to it. Read and learn instead. Nothing personal.

Pete

There was nothing intelligent, informative or funny about your post, so in my mind, it was useless. If you don't have anything constructive to add to a thread, don't post to it. Read and learn instead. Nothing personal.

Pete

It will not hit 300hp at 15psi, but nice numbers none the less. I am now going to try and learn more from this thread. Nothing personal of course.

I was thinking more along the lines of ZYa's comment...

Pete, He used a "smilie" and was posting in jest... If we hammered everyone for posting in that manor, I'd be banning people left and right... Sorry man, but you over-reacted on this one.

Back it down a notch guys...

Mike

I'm having a bad day with the noobs in the zoo...come here for my first post check...and this is what I get.

Where's my rope? Time to end it all!

LOL

(Nothing personal of course!)

Same here Tony. Came to this thread first yesterday to read the meaningless post.

Nothing negative implied in my previous posts. Let's just keep the creative technical content coming. Personally, I just don't have time for the rest of it.

BTW Blackwidow, my setup is practically identical to DevilZeto's, and it makes 300WHP at 14psi (factual, measured, and useful information.....).

Pete-240z-aug-08.jpg

Pete

That's funny pete, because I found your posts in this thread to be personally offensive to the other member... You're close to a seven day time out...Keep it up.

Very uncharacteristic of you to lash out at another member... of all the bs that gets posted on this board, blackwidow's post is branded "meaningless". Did you miss the emotican???

And Tony, no comments from the peanut gallery or I'll get that rope for you! :wink:

Mike

Same here Tony. Came to this thread first yesterday to read the meaningless post.

Nothing negative implied in my previous posts. Let's just keep the creative technical content coming. Personally, I just don't have time for the rest of it.

BTW Blackwidow, my setup is practically identical to DevilZeto's, and it makes 300WHP at 14psi (factual, measured, and useful information.....).

Pete