HybridZ

Police Dodge Charger

Guest UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS

Guest UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS

Peace Guys,

Hope all is well.

Thought you may find this a bit funny. While we were at the BHCU Car Show in Ridley, one of the officers on duty at the show asked Will to get in his Police Charger and give it a spin around the show; enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/4bjdcu

C'mon guys, he's posting it because it was a kick for him. The Charger police cars look pretty good, and with the 5.7L V8, I'm sure they go pretty well too.

The video just needs some serious doughnuts spun in the parking lot with the cop yelling at you behind all the tire smoke, and then we'd be a bit more attentive ;)

Thanks, Will.

Davy

but ...........he is still a bore..........and a bore sitting in a a car does does not make an intersting vid.

The video just needs some serious doughnuts spun in the parking lot with the cop yelling at you behind all the tire smoke, and then we'd be a bit more attentive ;)

Thanks, Will.

Davy

I don't think its actually Will Castro unless he talks about himself in the third person.

Oh but he does. :lol:

Actually if this is the same person that registered a few weeks ago, it's one of the croanies, that is registered under the Unique Autosports name, and posts on behalf of the company. *shrug*

Some of you guys are going to get a bit of a time out if you don't check the comments...

If you don't like what you saw in the video, don't post it. Don't bother watching...

Rather than posting something offensive or rude, just DON'T. We get people sharing things all the time in the NON-TECH forum, and because it is Will Castro and Unique Whips posting, some of you want to show your asses...

Knock it off...

Got it?

Mike

Guest UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS
Some of you guys are going to get a bit of a time out if you don't check the comments...

If you don't like what you saw in the video, don't post it. Don't bother watching...

Rather than posting something offensive or rude, just DON'T. We get people sharing things all the time in the NON-TECH forum, and because it is Will Castro and Unique Whips posting, some of you want to show your asses...

Knock it off...

Got it?

Mike

Guys,

UA is just offering something a little different and unique to the forums, and we're humbly sharing it with you guys. If you don't like it, it's fine, no more hard feeling from us. We're really here to be a positive member in the community forums and make some friends.

Don't think we don't work on a blue collard guys car, because we do, all the time.

That's all, thanks guys.

Have a good weekend.

:)

Guys,

UA is just offering something a little different and unique to the forums, and we're humbly sharing it with you guys. If you don't like it, it's fine, no more hard feeling from us. We're really here to be a positive member in the community forums and make some friends.

Don't think we don't work on a blue collard guys car, because we do, all the time.

That's all, thanks guys.

Have a good weekend.

:)

Off topic, but I'd like to see what your shop would do to the interior of an S30 Z.

Knock it off...

Got it?

Mike

Serious question/post, not trying to be an ass......

I see this as a double standard.

There have been countless other threads started by many different people, where similar comments have been made, for similar shared media and yet there was no proposed disiplinary action or even a post suggesting such would take place.

Why is it that this particular thread is treated differently?

Guest UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS
Serious question/post, not trying to be an ass......

I see this as a double standard.

There have been countless other threads started by many different people, where similar comments have been made, for similar shared media and yet there was no proposed disiplinary action or even a post suggesting such would take place.

Why is it that this particular thread is treated differently?

Shooter,

I think because people on this forum have time after time try to discredit UA, and it needs to stop. Having an opinion is one thing, but some have went much further then needed.

But those are my thoughts, i don't think Mike is playing favorites.

Guest UNIQUE AUTOSPORTS
Oh but he does. :lol:

Actually if this is the same person that registered a few weeks ago, it's one of the croanies, that is registered under the Unique Autosports name, and posts on behalf of the company. *shrug*

Just like that smart remark, that was not needed, but it's ok.

No worries.