HybridZ

Men, ever sit on HybridZ so long you form a Pilonidal Cyst?

josh817

I have. My constant HybridZ visits keep me up until 4AM on a school night. Sitting in this wooden chair all day, not only have I developed a Pilonidal Cyst but my butt cheeks have left an imprint on the wood. However my cyst is not that bad so I'm not going to waste my time or Moms money to have it removed. Especially when it takes months to heal and you have to pack the hole with gause multiple times a day which hurts, a lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst

Thank you HybridZ. I love you enough to let my body decay and become a waste of carbon based matter. Soon I will be like this dude:

jr8hub.jpg

Although the redhead make me upset she provides me with luxuries such as dinner made when I step into their house and snuggle time where her bosoms become pillows and I get to nap, and also drool.

More Z time to come! Right now I'm soldering up my Megajolt system, then it will be time for EDIS install, get rid of the 6-1 and put in the 6-3-2, then 4 wheel disk brakes, and finally body work! Yayyyy for Christmas money. Speaking of I have to send my thank you cards out. :0! Also, I can't work on the Z without any knowledge! HybridZ provides! I'll even do a testimonial statement for the site "HybridZ has so much information AND a search feature, I just about formed a cyst on my butt trying to read it all! Thanks HybridZ!"

My cyst doesn't really bother me. There have only been 2 times where it had become sore and started draining. I noticed after some aching pain and then like a drop of blood on the back of my boxers and I'm going dude... my ass is bleeding and I haven't even been to prison. Right now you can't tell what it is unless you run your hand over it which I don't intend anyones hands to be in my crack. When I got home today I spread my cheeks and put a mirror to it with hopes Mom wouldn't come home and be violently blinded. It really looks like just 2 pin holes at the top of my crack. If you search on youtube you will see guys recovery videos and my god it looks horrible. They have a hole like 3" deep to tend to as it slowly fills in.

Hey, thats my intake manifold!!! :) :)

Why yes it is! just searched "datsun parts" on google images. :mrgreen:

No time nor reason to go outside. Get loaded down with physics and calculus homework each night, then I have to get some HybridZ lovin'. Otherwise I would be in bed by midnight! I use to play paintball but thats rather expensive. My hobby IS my Z now. Can't afford anything else really but thats fine. I've been wanting to buy a cheap stripped down 240z for the road racing club. Perhaps I will do that after college.

Its actually a toyota intake....

Thats pretty much what Ive been doing, Im at school most of the day doing physics and math, some of the stuff is on my computer so I intermitently hit the "Posts in last 24 hours" button. HybridZ or not Id still be sitting most of the day. :( Back to electric fields and the Gauss theorem...

Yah see a feel like a big baby boo because I'm only a senior in highschool doing Calc AB/BC and Physics C AP, regular english, and then microeconomics AP (what a joke)/Gov. AP. Physics and calculus are the two classes that go double pace though so its like constant homework which is cool with me but this stuff keeps me busy for hours so its a real buzz kill. Scares me a bit too knowing I want to be an engineer, particularly aeronautical so I better get myself into shape on this stuff. I'm also expected to get my Masters in whatever field and if my sister gets her PhD then that means I'm going to have to get mine to. Can't let that woman beat me, especially in sociology! Errr!

Its actually a toyota intake....

Thats pretty much what Ive been doing, Im at school most of the day doing physics and math, some of the stuff is on my computer so I intermitently hit the "Posts in last 24 hours" button. HybridZ or not Id still be sitting most of the day. :( Back to electric fields and the Gauss theorem...

Have fun with that E&M physics, I'm so glad that class is over.

Yah see a feel like a big baby boo because I'm only a senior in highschool doing Calc AB/BC and Physics C AP, regular english, and then microeconomics AP (what a joke)/Gov. AP. Physics and calculus are the two classes that go double pace though so its like constant homework which is cool with me but this stuff keeps me busy for hours so its a real buzz kill. Scares me a bit too knowing I want to be an engineer, particularly aeronautical so I better get myself into shape on this stuff. I'm also expected to get my Masters in whatever field and if my sister gets her PhD then that means I'm going to have to get mine to. Can't let that woman beat me, especially in sociology! Errr!

Sad thing is that you will probably just have to go into calc 1. :( Most new students with hs calc go into calc 2 or 3 fail and go back to 1 or even precalc. Luckily hs wasnt able to jumble up all my math, im taking it (and my other hs requirements) at the community college through running start.

Sad thing is that you will probably just have to go into calc 1. :( Most new students with hs calc go into calc 2 or 3 fail and go back to 1 or even precalc. Luckily hs wasnt able to jumble up all my math, im taking it (and my other hs requirements) at the community college through running start.

I thought I read somewhere that you were 16? College as a junior in highschool? wow...

Im a senior in high school. My schedule is VERY easy and I love it. Wouldnt trade anything for it.

I have 2 classes English IV and Auto Tech: Engine and High Performance.

I go to a vocation school for 2 and a half hours for the auto class and the english class is a little over an hour. I wake up at 9:30 AM every day and class starts at 10:00. I get out of school at 2:48 PM. :)

Have fun with that E&M physics, I'm so glad that class is over.

Ah yes... Lines, Fields and Waves. Fun times... you haven't lived until you've integrated a three dimensional equation in spherical coordinates...

Those of you in school now probably don't need me to tell you: keep an eye on the economy. It might be best to ride out the storm for a year or two in grad school if you're close to commencement.

And, Josh - walk it off like a man.

Well the whole point of doing those two AP classes is to get rid of Physics 1 and Calc 1 in college thus the reason for double pace of other classes so you get senior credit and freshman college credit. I may do some summer courses at the local college to do calc 2. I know my buddy is done through Calculus 3 and with all AP classes he is still bored so he is considering more credit courses while still in school. Then again he is scary.

Im a senior in high school. My schedule is VERY easy and I love it. Wouldnt trade anything for it.
+1. Loved my senior year.

When I signed up for classes junior year, I had 3 AP classes, and 2 others, and due to having 3 AP courses, I only needed 1 elective. However, things didn't work out as planned, so instead I took 1 honors, 3 other classes, and I had to sign up for two more electives since I now only had 4 major classes... never did sign up for third elective, just a second. And any time I didn't have class was simply an open block for me to do as I pleased. I'm so glad they didn't let me take my original course schedule.

My highschool didn't offer any useful AP classes, just english and history. College english turned out to be FAR easier than AP.:lol:

Ah yes... Lines, Fields and Waves. Fun times... you haven't lived until you've integrated a three dimensional equation in spherical coordinates...

Those of you in school now probably don't need me to tell you: keep an eye on the economy. It might be best to ride out the storm for a year or two in grad school if you're close to commencement.

And, Josh - walk it off like a man.

We never did spherical coordinates, unless you mean polar. Now that I think of it, I don't think I had to do any triple integrals in that physics class, just calc 3.