HybridZ

Is this a good birthday purchase?

josh817

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah too late. We were suppose to do that together but that went out the door. She holds herself up high though so I don't worry about her getting pregnant by some big boy. Best friends as in best friends who want to plan a trip someplace, like to walk and talk, planned our prom, planned a wedding (:/), etc.

Oh and for Globerunner, our shine time was a long time ago in a movie theater. To say the least, no sex but sexy time. Bought some tickets to some Will Farrel Nascar movie, saw some lady giving birth in a car so we left and snuck into some other movie which I have no idea what it was about.

Someone on here said give her something that means something to you like my favorite book and such. This is a brilliant idea however 2 problems:

-Gave her my space/universe book and my animal book

-She hates that I'm into cars so much and hates that I use to race/getting started in racing again because of the possibility of getting hurt. Guess what all my books are about, if its not Marine Sniper then everything is on war planes and "How It Works".

You guys threw out some pretty good ideas so I think it will turn out well. We will do lunch at Olive Garden although Trulux would be classy, I don't think I have clothes that are nice enough to get in.

Too bad someone already took her to some place nice for his prom. Some butt-stud, getting her in that dress. Errrrrr!:nono: Yah I'm jealous.

taiude.jpg

hang on, dont you have a missus? the one that didnt wanna ride in your car?

or did you ditch her on the side of the road somewhere?

She has to work on the 14th and won't be available until the 15th so thats why I am able to go celebrate Mackenzie's birthday.

She's on her way out anyways. :nono:

Ut oh

can-of-worms.jpg

Not saying you're going to get some but expect there to be someone sort of problem with this situation from someone at some angle.

Oh no, its not a problem. If the girlfriend has a problem with it then I will remind her how she doesn't support any of my stuff yet she goes to her friends boyfriends hockey games to go support them, goes ice skating with them, etc. Even if that doesn't break the ice, best friends own girlfriends. The girlfriend won't let me hang out with my best friend? K. Dump the girlfriend.:icon14:

The color shot reminds me of Carry on Mythbusters, and I won't tell you what I could do with her repeatedly.

Best idea so far was a photo album and/or CD mix for when she's feeling homesick with reminders of you.

I think you'd be dry firing/shooting blood if it was repeatedly, bud.:nono:

Oh no, its not a problem. If the girlfriend has a problem with it then I will remind her how she doesn't support any of my stuff yet she goes to her friends boyfriends hockey games to go support them, goes ice skating with them, etc. Even if that doesn't break the ice, best friends own girlfriends. The girlfriend won't let me hang out with my best friend? K. Dump the girlfriend.:icon14:

Good man! Keep those priorities.