HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

• 4 weeks later...

OK i got the drivers door back on... DON'T EVER REMOVE THE HINGES FROM THE CAR THEN SEPARATE THEM FROM THE DOOR!!!!

Also the left 1/4 is tacked on just needs final welding, grinding and body work. then on to the other side. I only have 3 weeks till i leave for AFGAN and there is no way im gonna get this thing done. So i will hit it up when i come back in June and hope to have it running by the end of the summer.

DSC04977.jpg

DSC04978.jpg

DSC04979.jpg

DSC04980.jpg

• 5 months later...

Well my time in afganistan has come to en end and i will be home soon. hope to going full speed on the red car and get it running quick. Still have lots to do its almost over overwhelming. anyways more pics to come as i get stuff done. just a reminder... the black car is still for sale ;< its in teh for sale section.

• 1 month later...

Spork is now the new owner of the black car now its time to get moving on the original unnatural aspiration. hope to have some update pics in a week or so. its getting an exhaust, inter cooler pipe, rear end final adjustments, drive shaft ect ect.

Ordering a passenger seat for the wife, and need to start thinking about wiring her up. . once that is done got to tear it down and get everything painted. woo hooo cant wait.