HybridZ

One & only factory V8 S30 Z!!.......not

jbk240z

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One and only - 1974 Datsun 260 ZX' date=' factory V-8 [b']and original[/b]. Desert garaged for 14 years. Very, Very Fast. 0 to 60 in 5.5 seconds at 4,500 feet elevation. Nissan Y44 motor, factory aluminum heads and aluminum 4 barrel intake, factory exhaust headers, factory 3 speed automatic. NO OTHER Z known to have this motor. The value of this car is what is in it. Have DMV certificate. It took me 3 years to get the certification because this Nissan factory motor has never been introduced to the US.

I acquired this car through a friend who garaged the car for 14 years when his in-laws passed away, so any technical details of exactly HOW this particular engine ended up in my Datsun are lost. What I do know is that this is a one-of-a-kind car. There are NO OTHERS like it in the United States, and probably not in the entire world.

The experts have heard of this car and now you can buy it. This is a running, registered vehicle.

Bidding starts at $249,000. Buyer pays all shipping, insurance any other costs.

Serious buyers only! Phone (775) 691-6508 for any questions you may have.

yeah, the Z car is factory Nissan, and the Nissan President Y44 is a factory Nissan V-8, but how the hell does that make it a factory original V-8 Z car?

boasts of it being the ONLY one known to have this motor, in the US or the world! :lmao: on this forum alone are at least three others…

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=140780

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=124673

who are these experts any how? did they say it was worth a 1/4 million? Them, they!

I see just a typical roachy 2+2 car with a neat Nissan V-8, worth maybe $2499.

I wonderful if some unsuspecting individual did buy that on the premise of it being the only factory original V8 car, cough cough, and then finding out it wasn’t, if they could take him to court for the ¼ mil they spent and another ¼ mil for just making up lies about a car he knows nothing about?

This is what he told me when I asked about the tag:

type CRLS3O ENGINE CAPACITY 2565 cc

ENGINE NO. L26-120735 CAT. NO. GRLS3O-017288

I realize this has a six cylinder nisson tag but there was never a reazon in nevada prior to 2008 that checked the moter data againts the emissions data, therefore it never had to match

Should I tell him he doesn't have an original V8? Just a nice swap?

Frankly, I consider it a sad travesty that people will try to cheat others like this. Unfortunately, it's just a fact of life though. However, I don't care how stupid the buyer is. A cheating liar is just a worthless POS to be scraped off the bottom of decent peoples' shoes.