HybridZ

R200 rebuild parts

reddzx

I have a 5/87 300ZX turbo with the CLSD R200. I have a set of 6 new clutches I got from Savage42 to use but I would like to find a source for bearings and seals. Does anyone have a parts list for this rebuild? I was told to check here for maybe a non Nissan/dealership parts source.

Do a search and you will find that the first deep groove ball bearing is NLA from ANYONE, but a usable replacement can be got from Nissan. NZeder came up with the Nissan part number, Hopefully he'll chime in.

As far as the rest of the bearings and seals, your nissan dealer or very likely, subaru dealer will have a list of parts. if the bearings are readable, you can get the ABEC numbers off of them, something that looks like "6088" or "6082ZS" or similar. As far as seals, i dunno.

I just checked Rockauto.com and they have the 87-89 300ZX Turbo R200 CLSD bearings and seals listed as:

Pinion bearing, outer .....BCA 32306C $31

Pinion bearing, inner .....BCA 32307 $44

Pinion seal..................... .BCA 2011 $9.75

Diff. side bearing, (2).... .BCA 30209 $45

Diff side Oil Seal, (2)..... .BCA 223542 $5.24

Cover gasket....................RD S27275 $3.33

Do a search and you will find that the first deep groove ball bearing is NLA from ANYONE, but a usable replacement can be got from Nissan. .

The front pinion bearing is available through Nissan as a 38335-N3220. It is the correct original OEM bearing. I just got one last month from my local dealer.

• 3 years later...

I run to dead end trying to find parts for overhauling R200 lsd. Doesn´t make it any easier living in finland. Hope some of you guys can help or point the way to those parts listed below.

-2 pcs 38436-N3210 spring disk 1.75mm

-2 pcs 38432-N9000 friction plate

How it will work if I chim it together without those parts ? There will be then atleast only half of spring pressure to disks ?

Any help appreciated, now having most expensive 80 lbs pile of.... without those parts.

Regards

Silli

post-27964-087196900 1331549701_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silli

• 2 months later...

I have a 5/87 300ZX turbo with the CLSD R200. I have a set of 6 new clutches I got from Savage42 to use but I would like to find a source for bearings and seals. Does anyone have a parts list for this rebuild? I was told to check here for maybe a non Nissan/dealership parts source.

Perhaps this will help: http://www.nissanpartszone.com

Edited by VegasZ31T