HybridZ

260 with targa top and trunk

ArnZ

To each his own, but I'm not really liking it too much. I think it ruins the lines, and seems kind of like a pickup truck. The front flows so well and then it just looks cut off on the back.

Bleagh. Looks like a hack job.

Would make an easy convertible conversion, though.

I'm with these guys.

I'll take my Zs with the factory hard top, thanks. The Z was not meant to be a roadster, targa, convertible, etc.

I thought I would see what everyone thought about this car, I am on the fence if I like it or not. I plan on seeing it in person in the next couple of days. Does not run, no clarification on rust status.

Check carefully on what strengthening has been done....And the quality of it.

Assuming the perpetrator of the crime actually bothered with any reinforcing.:shock:

i once looked at a late 260Z here in England that had a pair of targa roofs of Italian origin put in it.

The only strengthening was one bit of ally plate pop riveted between the two panels on the roof.

It gave a whole new meaning to the phrase" Unsafe at Speed".

I walked away from that one .... fast:icon45:

Would make an easy convertible conversion, though.

This is exactly what came to mind. But, as was stated earlier, the reinforcing should have been done. I hope it was. You could still do the bracing if it doesn't have it. I'm not sure who is still making the old Origin convertible stuff now.

Davy