HybridZ

I want to rasterbate today.

MoNkEyT88

Yeah, pretty sweet I know!

For those of you who think I'm talking about something else, here's a rasterbated pic.

rasterbator-huge-diy-poster.jpg

Originally I wanted to rasterbate a pic of a 240Z, of course.

But I've been thinking I'd like to do something like a view of a tropical paradise through a window, and then have that on my wall.

I'll keep updates as I rasterbate.

wait, so THAT'S what that's called?

I made small posters doing that several years ago.

I couldn't do them too big because of the image size's that I was working with, but I have a 2x4, a 4x2 and a 2x2 poster that I made.

crap, I want to get a crap load of paper and color/black ink and make one to cover my wall or something.

(oh, I know what would be cool, take a picture of an unfinished wall from a construction site, then use that as my wall. bonus points if it has all the wiring that match up with my wall socket)

I rasterbated/posterized the wiring diagram from the factory service manual and put it on the inside of my garage door while I was rebuilding my car. Came in REAL handy. No sense in not doing something productive with the technology. (hint hint)

Yeah, pretty sweet I know!

For those of you who think I'm talking about something else, here's a rasterbated pic.

rasterbator-huge-diy-poster.jpg

Originally I wanted to rasterbate a pic of a 240Z, of course.

But I've been thinking I'd like to do something like a view of a tropical paradise through a window, and then have that on my wall.

I'll keep updates as I rasterbate.

You know whats funny? thats a close personal friend of mine.. LOL chris Ethridge.. He had it in his apt.. It was sure a HIT!!.. Very kewl movie as well!!!