HybridZ

How much engine can fit in a mazda miata?

B00STDZ

Two summers ago we had a guy at one of our club track events with a big block chevy in his Miata. I don't know Chevy V8 speak, so don't know how big it really was, but he was really a drag racer who threw a set of all season tires on his car and tried to drive on a road course. I'll give him a lot of credit for trying, but it was pretty ridiculous. He had so much oversteer every time he even touched the throttle that he left early.

One of my buddys friends is currently building a tt sbc miata. Car is built, tube chassis and such. Huge slicks. Dove the thing across town with no tags or anything to get the cage and paint done. Said it cost him like $1000 in fuel alone! I was like WTF? Oh yeah, just over 3,000 hp. Suposed to run 6's.

One of my buddys friends is currently building a tt sbc miata. Car is built, tube chassis and such. Huge slicks. Dove the thing across town with no tags or anything to get the cage and paint done. Said it cost him like $1000 in fuel alone! I was like WTF? Oh yeah, just over 3,000 hp. Suposed to run 6's.

bflag.gif