HybridZ

New Track Car Build

Mayolives

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark,

The car belongs to Biain Williams and will show up at CMP soon. The stroker has a bunch of high dollar parts, a new gear box and will make big power. After sorting out the suspension and brake details he should be a force to be reckoned with.

Mark,

The car belongs to Biain Williams and will show up at CMP soon. The stroker has a bunch of high dollar parts, a new gear box and will make big power. After sorting out the suspension and brake details he should be a force to be reckoned with.

Let us all know when the car will be at CMP. I would love to hear that thing run!

• 6 months later...

I like the covering of the front of the front tires and integration of the flares into the airdam. Does it have a duct for the radiator, or is it just blocked off in front to allow less air in? Any reinforcement under the hatch for the wing? I've always been a bit worried that a big wing would just flex the hatch.

That looks great! That is exactly what I would like to do with my front air dam and cover the front wheels. It really looks good how you did that. Any chance we can get side pics of the front setup? Also what are your front/rear ride height from the rockers? 17 inch wheels?

Thanks!

It looks nice in the pics, but........

It looks even better in person. Very nicely done with a lot of nice details. Notice in the second pic, looking down the side of the car. This thing is gun barrel straight and has a near show quality paint job..... to go with the fire breathing motor and the big stickies.

jt

That looks great! That is exactly what I would like to do with my front air dam and cover the front wheels. It really looks good how you did that. Any chance we can get side pics of the front setup? Also what are your front/rear ride height from the rockers? 17 inch wheels?

I'm not sure about the ride height or the wheels. He was trying for John Coffee recommendations of about 5" and 6," but I don't know if he could get it that low.

Here are some pictures of the front end. Roddy Sugg (TitaniumZ) did the fabrication on the front ducting and a really nice diffuser for the rear that was not on the car when these pictures were taken. Roddy really does excellent work and knows more that most of us when it comes to air flow on Z cars.

Picture46077.jpg

Picture46079.jpg