HybridZ

California to Wisconsin in a Z!

MoNkEyT88

Couple of days late... bummer! depending on which way you went, you were very close to my place as well (I15 out of the LA Basin, or I10...pick one!) Unless you went north to Sacto and out 80 across Nebraska...in which case, 'poor bastard'! LOL

Doesn't matter, I was still in Thailand on the 9th. Didn't get home till late the evening of the 10th into LAX...where I got a 350Z for the weekend drive back to my place and to pick up my 260Z at ONT long term parking.

Wyoming Has Antelope scattered on the roadside all across the state...

Nebraska has Carhenge, but only when you enter from SD, after you hit 80 and start heading east...

I guess that makes it close, but I gotta go with Antelope, already seen Carhenge, the antelopes are everywhere, and keep you on your toes. Corn does NOT threaten to jump out in front of you at any moment and thrash your car or kill you! Call me an adventure seeker! I gotta go with Da Lope!

Hahaha :lmao:

Honestly, I think Wyoming is worse than NE. Talk about the middle of nowhere!

i deffinetly second that one. i used to drive from yankton, sd to laramie wyoming all the time when i was goin to wyotech. i would leave right after class at 4:30 or 5 and drive strait home. talk about the longest 8 hours of my life. then i would have to leave on sunday to get back before class started on monday morning a 7:15 am. damn long distance relationships

Wow, talk about dumb luck.

The car made it over 2200miles, but today, I took a guy from work for a ride in the Z around my neighborhood and snubbed it out at a stop, and went to start it back up and had NO electrical power what so ever.

The battery had power, but no power going to anything in the car. I wiggled wires around for a while until he got back with his truck to tow me home.

Wow, this would have sucked if I were 1000 miles away.. omg.

Any ideas.

Where are these fuse able links everyone speaks of. The P.O of the car said that also, but I haven't had a chance finding any on the "firewall" like he had stated.

Im thinking there has to be one in the ignition system somewhere, but I cant find it.

wow, I never knew that was there..

I looked under the plastic cover next to the battery, it says "BATT" on it, go figure..

There is a green wire, and where the black was supposed to be someone had strung some strands of wire through and twisted up to connect the circuit.

What kind of connection is supposed to be in that BATT thing??