HybridZ

Why do import guys have stufed animals/dolls on their exhaust?

stravi757

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First it started out from the Bosozoku. short story being defient and being rebels they hang subway rings on the back. They also do it to show how low there car is so some of the rings get scraped up.

Modern age people have now are call drift charms.

Its either you get it or you don't

nori.jpg

VS

noriyaro_rb_meeting_2009_003.jpg

I am also curious about this...a guy from my school's auto shop has a scooby doo hanging under the rear of his suby.

Suby's are also nicknamed scooby's because of the close name. Hence the Scooby doo, but I don't understand the exhaust hanging part. Wouldn't that burn up or is it not literally from the exhaust? That could be a pretty funny/unfortunate mistake.

A little history on how this started in Japan by Antonio Alvendia

"For some reason, it has become some sort of trend for people to hang toys or other items of their cars' rear tow hook, but the origination of this trend came from the Bosozoku (street gangsters with fixed up cars) in Japan.

It was a Bosozoku trend to hang a small tin bucket from their rear tow hook to show off how low their cars were- they got the idea from seeing cement trucks in Japan, which always had a bucket hanging off the rear of the truck. The cement trucks used the bucket as a "catch can" of sorts, so that excess cement from the truck wouldn't spill onto the pavement. Inspired by this, the bosozoku trend setters attached small buckets to their rear tow hooks to show how low their bucket could hang- if your car was so low that the bucket could scrape on things as you were driving , they thought it was cool as hell."

• Administrators

Why do import guys have stufed animals/dolls on their exhaust?

I always see it, and i dont understand why they hang dolls from their exhaust. Anyone know what that's about. Its been bugging me for the longest time.

Because they are gender confused? whistle.gif

It's amazing the lengths kids go to to gain the attention of others, justifying their actions by calling it being independent, being different, being an individual!... ass.gifclown.gif

They really just need a hug to feel validated in society, hug.gif or someone to beat the snot out of their parents for neglecting their child's need for a parental role model! bash.gif

:D

Because they are gender confused? whistle.gif

It's amazing the lengths kids go to to gain the attention of others, justifying their actions by calling it being independent, being different, being an individual!... ass.gifclown.gif

They really just need a hug to feel validated in society, hug.gif or someone to beat the snot out of their parents for neglecting their child's need for a parental role model! bash.gif

:D

:icon14: