HybridZ

New fad with mordored out cars?

auxilary

Wow! I really-really am old and naive all at the same time!

Thanks for the enlightenment!

Auxilary: Very nice play on words! I really enjoy them and try to put them into play whenever I'm clever enough. (This obviously wasn't one of those times)

I got that one right away... I don't know if anyone else did?

I too once met a girl so fair in the darkest depths of mordor. Here's some geek trivia: ever read the lyrics to that song? Gollum is spelled Golem, which is like a Jewish mud-robot, as opposed to a midget with radiation poisoning.

BTW, I thought this was going to be a typo thread title, until I noticed it came from Auxiliary...and then I knew exactly what I was going to see when I opened it.

Wow! I really-really am old and naive all at the same time!

Thanks for the enlightenment!

Auxilary: Very nice play on words! I really enjoy them and try to put them into play whenever I'm clever enough. (This obviously wasn't one of those times)

I'm not sure if it really shows your age, the first book was published in 1937.:icon45:

Love those Vans!

I had a murdered out BMX. Painted the spokes black..everything That was a long time ago in what seems like a galaxy far away..doh enough with the cliche's

"The Car" That had quite the famous stunt on the bridge with the bicycle dude.

Futurama! great retelling of the werewolf story!

Ahhh crap. Everyone is going to know I'm a geek now.

As the owner of a 90% blacked out car, it just gets my goat that some tiny toon would come up with as lame a sounding name as "murdered out"

for the style trend.

It kind of sucks the inherent coolness out of it and soon the style will be last years news kind of like spinners or coffee can exhaust tips.

When some gangsta wannabe asks me if my car is "murdered out" I am going to reply, "No, it's 'tarded out" 'cause I'm a retard who doesn't know any better."

Geeze, I'm getting old...