HybridZ

Rare/Interesting/cool Parts Thread

Sonethirty

nismo_cigarette_lighter_type_1.jpg

Picked up this Nismo Fashion Lighter today off Yahoo Japan Auctions. Fun little lighter that looks like a kill switch. Since they discontinued them a few years ago, they are getting to be something thats hard to find. Snagged it new in box for 24.00. Not bad considering people are selling them for 125.00..

Holy crap! I use to have one of those a while back, to bad mine either got lost or stolen ;(

Z31s have single exhaust, on the LHS of the car, and its impossible to do dual without a fuel cell or something similar due to its 19 gallon gas tank taking all the room in the back except for a tiny but of space on the LHS for the muffler. That said, I've seen more S130s with dual exhaust done than Z31s.

Well..cant say its impossible, its been done. I wouldn't do it, because the RHS pipes would be super close to the gas tank, and it'd be a PITA to do it with anything but a fart can or straight pipes.

280zx tanks are the same way (except they are 21 gallon tanks)But to me it would make more sense for a 300zx to have a dual system as the VG is dual bank.

That being said I can't think of a single s130 that I have seen with dual exhaust. Plenty of s30's though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris I found that exhaust on Yahoo japan. Believe me, if it wasnt such a pain in the ass to get shipped here, it would be in the mail and on my z before I posted it up on here. :)

Heres the link:

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u32653573

I know a few people willing to ship it to you, but it will cost you, plus whatever shipping is. Its a super sweet part, but at the price you would pay for it you can get a nice custom 3" built.

Rinkya may be able to get it to you, but they tack on some serious fees also. Esp for larger parts like this.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...