HybridZ

Rare/Interesting/cool Parts Thread

Sonethirty

Awesome pontiac! You are gonna have to lift your car up a bit in order to drive with that on the street unless you wanna start collecting lane markers on it..lol.

Great find!

Edit: Do us a favor and take a pic with the skirts and the mudflaps on. I think it would be a cleaner looking combo than that rear.

Edited by Sonethirty

Oh and I found this front end on an aussie z site. Its like a mix between that one unknown Japanese front air-dam and the gnose..weird.

Z3.jpg

Oh and I picked up a set of urethane rear skirts I saw on ebay just now for 34 bucks. woot.

Edited by Sonethirty

Definitly. the air dam is the worst thing on that kit.

The s130DZ01 by Ric Quintanilla ZX look like the Tetsu gold s130 car.

He use the 87-89 z31 fender shape with the z31 rear wide fender kit.

Amazing body built... look clean

171jdm_280zx_gold__rb26dett_powered.jpg

Edited by nismo_zxt

Awesome pontiac! You are gonna have to lift your car up a bit in order to drive with that on the street unless you wanna start collecting lane markers on it..lol.

Great find!

Edit: Do us a favor and take a pic with the skirts and the mudflaps on. I think it would be a cleaner looking combo than that rear.

I didn't grab the rear skirts, I probably should just so I can say I have the full kit if I ever decide to sell it lol

the front lip isn't that aggressive so it should give me the same amount of clearance the stocker does (if not moar D: )

Oh and I found this front end on an aussie z site. Its like a mix between that one unknown Japanese front air-dam and the gnose..weird.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/dj280z/Z3.jpg

that's a really common bumper on yahoo japan auctions; http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f97095229

arixcoltd-img600x450-1204271076p1070426.jpg

Edited by PurePontiacKid

My friend John saw that gold RB26 S130 in the SEMA show, they also had fun at the track but the owner of that car got a little too crazy with it and kept getting flagged down. He was doing all these burnouts on the streets lol, my friend said definitely was the baddest & fastest S130 he's ever seen. That's the car that inspired me to want to do a RB26 swap but I think I want to do something different now.

Edited by 280zx@541

How's the quality? It looks really good in the pic.

It's pretty good. It is in a little rough condition from being stored outside, but nothing a sanding can't fix. It also does need all the holes drilled in and parts cut out for the turn signals and lights. I'm very happy with it and got it from Zforce for a reasonable price, but I have yet to actually fit it. I'm hoping that fact it juts out a tad farther will offset the 2+2 look.

Edited by BluDestiny