HybridZ

Lets see your other Toys/Money pits.

CJBrian

So I have been stuck at home all this week with a hand injury and Im bored. I surfed most of Hybrid and pretty much built my Z in my head with all the info. So lets see some of your other toys and things that cost you too much money.

Dont Ask!

SNC00443.jpg

Heres mine!!!

Thanksgiving07082.jpg

of50590394.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

sm2004.jpg

sumo013.jpg

SNC00253.jpg

SNC00204.jpg

SNC00250.jpg

SNC00160.jpg

SNC00007.jpg

superjet002.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice wound It looks like it could have been pretty serious. But it looks like it is healing ok, Give it a week.

All those guns. Are we getting ready for a war? Maybe, Huh?

Those guys and there rock climbing. I watch them on TV and I see them destroying some pretty expensive machinery. I can't understand why they do it but there must be a logical reason, Well maybe not logical. All that I know is that I could not afford the repair bill. Still haven't got my truck back and it will probably be another couple of weeks

The jet ski sounds fun but when I had my Flat Bottom, friends of mine had those and I could never stay on one.

Flat Bottom??? Now there's a money pit. Big time but I was younger then.

Get well soon . Get too bored, come over and figure out why this LT1 wont start

This is mine started life as a base model V70 cloth yada yada yada. Now has Z32 front seats

2.4 bored stroked to 3.1 stage 3 turbo and ecu's from IPD Coilovers waiting to be put on. Converted it to the AWD instead of Fail wheel drive and I have different wheels those I put on for the winter

The saab pictured is another money pit.....always something wrong with it. But my other saab I have yet to have a problem out of it.

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Seems like around winter, when it starts getting cold and outdoor activities slow, I seem to get more into buying stuff for my firearms.

Then we go out to the farm, and spend a few hours freezing shooting steel drums and loading magazines.. I dont get it.. lol..

Glock 17 is the latest addition to my collection.

firearms003.jpg

firearms002.jpg

The .50 isn't mine.

Now, I'm planning on doing a SPR MK12 mod 0 clone.

mk12mod0profile3rm.jpg

bye bye money.

Man.. I probably have too many money pits for only being 24

K5 blazer: edelbrock crate motor @ 320hp

blazer-1-1.jpg

The DD 210K miles. Runs great

P5110486.jpg

'79 malibu. Aluminum headed 355SBC with a 4 speed, and a ford 9''

7 seconds in the 1/8

P7110245.jpg

My first car. '69 3/4 ton chevy. 350SBC/T400 with factory A/C

P6180015.jpg

My dads money pic.

Factory black on black 327/4 speed with a/c its a real SS

Getting a large cube LS1, and TKO

1964SScragers.jpg

Sure does. How do you think I got it stuck? :icon45:

Burns a ton of oil though... when you step on it, it basically leaves a white smoke screen.

Thanks!

Those Jeeps are great machines.

We have a 52 Willys M38 that we're restoring, Its ex-Canadian military and a real blast to drive, here's couple pictures from last year:

picture.php?albumid=218&pictureid=1839

picture.php?albumid=218&pictureid=1840

Its got the early style L134 engine, 24volt electrics, and is fully submersible! Id rather not test that last bit out though.

In addition we also have a 54 Dodge m37, the military equivalent of the civilian 3/4 ton powerwagon.

Its next up for getting restored.

Cheers,

Rob

Going to restore it?
Yep, but not to stock. I plan on using it for it's intended purposes. The tub is rusty, so I plan on rebuilding that with a few personal touches. Roll bar, 35s, lockers, power steering, etc.

Canadianz - Cool! Are you doing a stock restoration? Also, I've got that motor too. Not sure why... it's not supposed to be there.