HybridZ

Keeping it old school: Van Luong's 73' Datsun 240Z as featured by MaydayGarage

Guest TurboHatch

i agree i was like ohhhh, ahhhh then i saw the rear and was like ewwww. the valance needs to be put back so it hides that and then paint black what ever sticks out.

Wow, I had seen pictures of that car before. I didn't know it was hiding under my nose. Spring is my old home grounds before I moved to Austin.

What a beautiful car. I would have to agree with everyone else though, that tank needs to get stelthed somehow. It seems out of place with the way the rest of the body is done in a classic theme.

lol, it's so weird. i blogged about that car the same day as mayday garage posted their article up. i used my information/pictures off of his for sale thread on houston-imports though.

i actually like the exposed fuel cell. while it doesn't "flow" with the body lines, it hints at what the car must be capable of.

he needs my manifold....make that engine bay sooo much better (even though it is pretty clean) but this would make it even better

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=158563

HAHAHA, I need you manifold, I will put a stick on my car that says "Sponsored by Sticky280zx" if you give it to me for the price of shipping?