HybridZ

RB26 240Z STOLEN IN LAKEWOOD CA

Contact me asap if you see this car. It was stolen from the alley between my house and a Vons mini strip mall between two days ago and now.

Feel free to repost this anywhere, much appreciated guys

562-881-5345

dseastead@verizon.net

1972 240z, RB26DETT w/ RB25 5spd

Alpine CDA-9887 deck, PDX-5 amp, 2 Pioneer TS-D902P 6*9s, TS-SW1241D 12" sub

Spread the word, engine, rims etc are probably going to get parted out

day1rear.jpg

zclean3.jpg

now has chrome mirrors and hatch louvers, missing airdam

zclean2.jpg

lenses3.jpg

Edited by getoffmyinternet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks, I don't live in Cali but I will post up on Nico in the Z forums if you would like me to. You should get on Zilvia and post up too! Also post the whereabouts it was stolen. From your house? Parking lot? just ideas.

Edited by ModernS30

I am both sad to hear of this and sickened by the ridiculous amounts of scumbag, wrong doo'ers that espescially seem to flock to southern Cali. Hope the worthless, pos, gets caught and due punishment, as well as a safe return of your machine....

I am both sad to hear of this and sickened by the ridiculous amounts of scumbag, wrong doo'ers that espescially seem to flock to southern Cali. Hope the worthless, pos, gets caught and due punishment, as well as a safe return of your machine....

If my baby got stolen somebody would be dead, I wouldn't let the cops find him. I would find him first and murder the fool. It's population control and getting rid of the scum bag.

I would post it on craigslist too. It's free and you will get tons of exposure for people looking for cars or parts. It may make a potential sale get flagged and you may end up getting a call on it.

I'm keeping my eyes wide open down here in San Diego. I'm always scouring through craigslist, etc... Any more pics from the side?

+1 on all counts.

It really pi$$es me off when someone's (anything) pride and joy gets jacked. I believe that all thiefs should die by fire.