HybridZ

16" or 17" track wheels needed (brake ducts too)

aziza z

I need a set of track wheels for aziza z. Doesnt matter what they looks like. Looking for either 16 or 17". 15" would even work if they clear the willwoods. Must be 8" or wider. Staggered or not, either way is fine. So cal would be great but ill do shipping if the deal is right.

I prefer without tires, (unless they are slicks).

Im also looking for brake ducts and tubing.

I have tons of z car parts I can trade too.

Edited by aziza z

I need a set of track wheels for aziza z. Doesnt matter what they looks like. Looking for either 16 or 17". 15" would even work if they clear the willwoods. Must be 8" or wider. Staggered or not, either way is fine. So cal would be great but ill do shipping if the deal is right.

IMHO, When the time come to buy tires, the larger diameter wheels will give you a better choice of available rubber.

Here is what i have for sale

A set of 4 eagle alloys. all 4 wheels are 15x8 with a nice deep dish look. Lug pattern is 4 x 4.25 and 4 x 4.5. These are -30 offset and the backspacing is approx 3.25".

These wheels have a some curb rash but they are really good wheels if you are looking for the deep dish wheels.

I only have 2 center caps for these wheels.

PRICE: $350 (OBO) + Shipping

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

Hey Aziza, do these interest you at all? http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/91349-powder-coated-black-motegi-traklite-20s-17x8-for-sale/ If so, make me an offer. I am down in Oceanside so you won't need to pay for shipping.

Sorry. Dont want to use adapters.

I just picked up a good deal on 17" slicks. 225 and 245. So id like to only get 17" wheels now.

If someone has a set of 006s like the ones on my car i wouldnt mind getting another set of those.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright ive narrowed the wheels down that I need.

I managed to somehow pick up three buddy p1 wheels. two 17x9 and one 17x8 (dont ask). Anyway I need one 17x8 +22 buddy p1 rim. I understand this is a long shot, so if there is a pair or 17x7, 17x8 or 17x9 I am open to those as well. Must be 17". No color or offset preference. So cal preffered but if price is right, ill pay for shipping.

These wheels also go by Kosei k1s.

Its a long shot but figured I would throw it out there. Track day is next month and I got the slicks ready.

Look like these:

buddyP1.jpg

Let me know if anyone has these! Thanks to everyone who helped on this thread.