HybridZ

Where do you buy wheel spacers with 73mm center bore?

I'm looking for wheel spacers without buying a set of studs, 15mm for my 240z.

Anyone know where i can find those? I am always finding them, but they include the longer studs and i already have those.

It needs to have a 73mm center bore, 15mm thick, stock 4-lug pattern. I need to clear the brakes, I'm installing my stock steelies with some dirt tires.

I also need them before next weekend 12th of Sept, I'm running a rally race in Live Oaks, CA East of El Cajon. I have been searching for a while, and I'm running out of time.

Thanks!

I'm looking for wheel spacers without buying a set of studs, 15mm for my 240z.

Anyone know where i can find those? I am always finding them, but they include the longer studs and i already have those.

It needs to have a 73mm center bore, 15mm thick, stock 4-lug pattern. I need to clear the brakes, I'm installing my stock steelies with some dirt tires.

I also need them before next weekend 12th of Sept, I'm running a rally race in Live Oaks, CA East of El Cajon. I have been searching for a while, and I'm running out of time.

Thanks!

I would really advise not using wheel spacers. Maybe you can find some different wheels that will clear the brakes? I am not sure what you are working with here as far as class regulations.

Autozone doesn't sell wheel spacers...

Now, are the wheel spacers you're seeing the ones that have the studs in them? or do you want slip on 15mm spacers?

I'm assuming since you said you have long studs already you want the slip on ones... Maybe you could contact one of the companies and see if they'll sell you just the spacers alone? if not, it's never a bad thing to have moar wheel studs laying around, especially when rallying ;)

There is a person on Ebay that will make any size/spec spacer you need. Sorry, don't have his info but you should be able to search Ebay for him. His products are nice. I use them!

I think i would buy the ones with the longer studs. Some send the studs along with the spacer. Just use the spacer and set the studs aside.

If they come with the studs installed, pound them out and install spacer. Solved.

I did buy some spacers only off ebay for my own. Same as you I had longer studs. They were fine for the rear but the centers had to be machined larger for the front hubs.

I think i would buy the ones with the longer studs. Some send the studs along with the spacer. Just use the spacer and set the studs aside.

If they come with the studs installed, pound them out and install spacer. Solved.

I did buy some spacers only off ebay for my own. Same as you I had longer studs. They were fine for the rear but the centers had to be machined larger for the front hubs.

I found a seller that sells just the spacers with the correct center bore!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290468205814&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

thanks for your help.

Pepboys sells 10mm spacers, you for sure need longer studs. If you show up at a track and the studs dont stick out past the lug nuts you might not make it through tech inspection.

Be aware that some of the cheapo spacers don't quite fit (Mr. Gasket for one). It's SO CLOSE that you might think that they fit like I did and chase a "tire balance problem" for a couple years until one of the spacers starts to crack. FWIW, I like lugcentric spacers for Z cars, these are hubcentric, but if they fit the hub correctly maybe it's a moot point.

testing a course design with my 240z:

New location testing with my friend's Hyundai!

I'll stop by Pepboys this week for those 10mm spacers, It never hurts to have different sizes! Thanks for the pointer!

BTW I have 60mm extended studs no problem for me! I also am the Director of the SD Club Racing Rallycross, so its easy to pass tech since I'm tech'ing my own car! LOL!