HybridZ

Anyone from portland

Guest Anonymous

Im from Beavercreek 10 min outside of Oregon City...In Arizona right now for school but will be moving to Portland next year. My car is in the sig.. I miss Oregon!!!! My woman is back there aswell so ofcourse I cant wait to get back haha.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Kim are you going to be at the Canby show this year?

I remember talking to you last year.

Brian

Brian,

As you can see my car is not ready to go to Canby this year. If I can catch a ride down with someone then I will be there, but it doesn't look good right now. Will definitly be there in 2008. Looking forward to some pictures.

Kim

I'm in the same boat as the rest of you guys....Car's not done, End of June? I might beable to squeeze out the entire interior and engine break in by then...Sounds cool though, I didn't know there was anything like that here in Oregon. I often think of this place as being rather disconected from the rest of the vehicle modification world.

I just wish I were currently in the States, I'd be happy to join you all, even if the Z wasn't yet on the road!

Anyone have any idea if there will be another meet later in the year, or next year at some point?

Damn, I thought it was at the end of June. I apologize for the mis-information.

Right now I'm having to replace the intake / exhaust manifold gasket this week...with the turbo, it is proving to be S.O.B. job...so I better be done before next weekend, lol.

As for other shows in the Pacific NW, we used to have the Mt Shasta show, but I think this will be the first time in ~20 years that we aren't holding it (due to health concerns of the organizers). There is also the "Blue Lake" Datsun meet in Gresham (small compared to the Canby show). There is the "Meeting of the Mindz" in Port Townsend WA (at least it is somewhere in the SEA-Tac area). There is also a show in British Columbia somewhere, probably Vancouver.

-Hugh

As for other shows in the Pacific NW, we used to have the Mt Shasta show, but I think this will be the first time in ~20 years that we aren't holding it (due to health concerns of the organizers). There is also the "Blue Lake" Datsun meet in Gresham (small compared to the Canby show). There is the "Meeting of the Mindz" in Port Townsend WA (at least it is somewhere in the SEA-Tac area). There is also a show in British Columbia somewhere, probably Vancouver.

Yep, the 2 bigger ones in the Northwest are Canby and the BC meet on Sept. 8-9.

Guest n4spd

hey there all my hybrid brothers i live in hillsboro oregon just down the road from portland i currently am working on 76 280 its all stripped and all body work done but one fender and i just got lt1 out of a 97 firebird dyno tested at something close to 375 if i member right just piecing things together as i go through school.

Guest Oricle

I'm from mulino oregon.

Have a 280z, pulled apart with a 350/TH350 soon to be put in. You guys will end up seeing it out at PIR/Woodburn next season if any of you go.