HybridZ

German Clownboys

johnc

420PS?? They don't look like they're going very fast. The shaky camera makes it much more thrilling though, like blair witch status. They were probably stoked to pass those guys who were taking the course to actually learn to drive it the proper way. If there's one thing gran turismo taught me it's that you can never take a course well enough until you memorize it. That and if you soup up a miata you can win a lot of money in b-spec :P

This is the sort of thing modern driver aids breeds. Some of the X Box generation have no idea of the dynamics involved in driving a car fast simply because a computer sorts their incompetence out and usually stops them bending metal while at the same time doing a decent laptime if they are on a race track. Modulating the brakes? Who cares when there is ABS to sort it out. Getting a nice power down exit? Who cares when you have AWD, computer controlled drive splits, traction control, and so on.

Don't get me started :P

Did anybody else notice the horrible downshift at 2:20? Probably thinks he is cool to downshift hard enough to lock the rears up. This guy clearly isn't aware of basic driving techniques. He wasn't even full throttle passing that guy, if your going to pass him, pass him don't be letting off the gas.

Both the brakes and gas seem to be on-off buttons for him. The first time he went off track or lost control, I would have said, "Stop right ******* now and let me out!"

Yeah I thought the guy with the camera really had some guts for sitting in the child spot with probably just a lab belt. Either that or he's just as much of a buffoon as the driver. Who would document this??