HybridZ

240Z in Photoshoot

We have a few 100 pics from the shoot that day. Some were done in a warehouse. Some were done outdoors. I just decided to share one which I thought was nice. I agree that the car should not have been cut out of the picture. The photographer flew a few models in that day for a number of automotive-related shooting. There are plenty of shots without the girls in them. There are a few with them in their underwear too. I suspect those wouldn't meet the 'photo posting guidelines' message I got.

Surprised these are passing for models nowadays...both pictures would look better with just the Z.

Except JSMs :)

There's a pretty big difference between "models" and successful models.

That being said I don't mind looking at girls anyways :D

Edited by LoneStarS30Z

There's a pretty big difference between "models" and successful models.

That being said I don't mind looking at girls anyways :D

Agreed

And of course I'll admire beauty when I see it, but something that could pass for a man with implants doesn't tickle my fancy.

If I were to set the parameters for the photo session, I would have wanted to re-create a more vintage look. I have a bunch of older Datsun brochures from the 70s and I would have liked to use someone who looked like their 'Twiggy' models. I'm not a fan of the typically 'Easy Rider' style of photography I see today. But having said that, I was simply pleased to have someone want to use the car in a series of shoots. Import Tuner has some decent car photography. I like the inner city graffiti shots they often use. Makes for a nice contrast.

here is my desktop image. I took the girl from a photoshoot at work and used a professional camera to take the photo of my car.

Are they still your 16" rota's Stivva or did you photoshop them bigger??

Definitely photoshopped them, and yeah the brakes are the giveaway lol. I also photoshopped the green on both the wheels and girls top. She was from a hot4s photoshoot for a S15 and I had to isolate her for a minitrucking magazine, so I made the most of the etch to make a desktop for my work computer.