HybridZ

Please post steering wheels and shifter knob photos

Well I recently bought a grant mahogany steering wheel for my car would think it looks awesome. I am now looking for a shifter knob that matches the steering wheel.

This got me thinking as to what kind of sheeting wheels and shifter knob combo other Z owners were running.

Please post a picture of your steering and shifter knob combo.

I will be using a Momo race airleather shift knob (presently have), and Momo race steering wheel (soon to get).

I think the brushed aluminum accents will break up the sea of black nicely. I will also be swapping the 240sx dash and hopefully porsche 996 gauges( if I can make it work), or ultralite Autometer gauges.

Dash photo for posible reference.

post-736-025678600 1299723514_thumb.jpg

post-736-099950800 1299723537_thumb.jpg

post-736-081422000 1299723811_thumb.jpg

post-736-031450800 1299723839_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nelsonian

mine...

wheel, momo. when my grandmother passed in 1996 my mom handed me $200 and instructed me to spend it on something for myself that i normally would not. so i purchased this momo wheel. think of her often when i'm driving my z.

med_DSC04844.JPG

in the background you can see the shift knob. it's a one off custom titanium cnc billet, cnc engraved 'z' on top. heavy and expensive, i really like it.

logan1, if you're interested, i have a nos amco black walnut datsun logo shift knob-still in the original box. pm me your email and i can send you a pic.

Edited by 1 tuff z

I will be using a Momo race airleather shift knob (presently have), and Momo race steering wheel (soon to get).

I think the brushed aluminum accents will break up the sea of black nicely. I will also be swapping the 240sx dash and hopefully porsche 996 gauges( if I can make it work), or ultralite Autometer gauges.

Dash photo for posible reference.

Great minds thing alike. I was looking at the 996 gauges myself before saying f----- it and going with the Speedhuts. I had a similar shift knob in my old 2002 S4.

Is that Matts (Aziza) old dash? Looks like it.

Edited by ktm

Grant steering wheel. I cannot find the model for the life of me. I picked it up at a Datsun swap meet 4 years ago. The shift knob is a Nismo unit from MSA for the Z32 transmission.

speedhut6.JPG

Edited by ktm