HybridZ

Has the Charlie Sheen thing gone too far?

BluDestiny

On Tv he plays a drug addicted alcoholic that gambles and uses women, the show is a bit hit. Then he does it in real life and gets fired from the show that pays him to act that way. I think he's badass no matter what he does.

When did Charlie join?

haha what makes me life are all the people with undies in their butt about how some GUY is living HIS life...just cause u dont like it doesnt mean u have to cry or get bent up over it, how much do you care about the homeless guy on the side of the road? lol

LOGIC....where did it all go?

• Administrators

LOGIC....where did it all go?

Same place your shift key went. Please start posting with respect to our rules.

5. This site is based in the USA, and as such, text is to be written in English. There are web sites available on the web that can translate text from many recognized official languages to English, if you don't know it. (But then how could you read this? ) Gangster-slang, or any other cute, obtuse, street-talk dialects are not tolerated. Write in clear English that does not require a current knowledge of the latest street-slang. Text message or IM shorthand does not qualify as English. Always try to use proper punctuation, spelling AND capitalization.

When did Charlie join?

Actually I originally joined this site about five years ago, just recently rejoined with a new name more appropriate for my current car. Dunno why the site is saying I still only have 1 post though.

I am Charlie Sheen, now bow, and bring me my liquor

Sometimes I can't tell if your trying to be funny or just on a wicked acid trip.

I vote Acid Trip, you see him in a dungeon, dressed up like a torturer in black leather and a hood, advancing on a poor gormless assh*le strapped to a table, a carafe of acid in one hand and a sharp serrated implement in the other...