HybridZ

*Vids* First Time At The Drag Strip EVER!!

Z U L8R

here's the first pass of my life.

Chad's a friend of

mine (400+hp srt4 neon on DR's), my reaction time on that was .092 !!! he red

lighted hahahaha (aka went too early)

here's my third pass, the track guy yelled at me for

not burning out in the right place so i was a little

shook up, this is verse the TRUCK OF OWNAGE!!! i just like the way the engine sounds in this one. to me, it felt like i got a better launch that time but the time slip says otherwise.

here's my last pass, i was sleeping at the light, i

was trying to get ready, put it in first, get the

ebrake up, then i look up at the lights and it's

already counting down and on the second

yellow.....yellow........GREEN!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

11.92 @ 125 MPH

my 60 foot was 2.1 HAHAHA GAAAHBIJ!!

1/8 mile was 7.9

i need more practice but definately has more potential

with better tires. Was running BFG T/A's @ 10 psi 245/60/14's lol

My first time at the drag strip. Not bad for Street

DUDE !!!!!!!!! Great job kiking that srt's butt!!!

The only problem i see is that a 400whp srt traps 118mph... if i saw correctly, it only went 112 so it rather doesn't make 400+whp or he let off. But still, good race. 125mph is a nice trap for such a mild setup.

thanks guys =]

i love vids cause when the time comes that the car's down, i can watch em and it's motivation to work on it.

first run chad misshifted into 4th, that was his 13.2 my 12.3

second run his shift knob came off into 4th ROFL

he was pissed. srt4's shift knobs just slide on they're not threaded on like nissans. i bet he's gonna jb weld that thing on this week LOL!!

thanks guys =]

i love vids cause when the time comes that the car's down, i can watch em and it's motivation to work on it.

he was pissed. srt4's shift knobs just slide on they're not threaded on like nissans. i bet he's gonna jb weld that thing on this week LOL!!

LOL my friend had srt-4 also and HATED the shift knob. JB weld was his friend. Also he ran a 13.3 @102 on street tires.

Nice runs. What boost were you running at the track 20?

thanks guys =]

If he's pulling the shiftknob off while shifting, he's rather shifting the car wrong or he has a crappy stamped steel pressure plate with higher clamping load and it's not fully disengaging at higher rpm. A clutchmasters twin disk will cure all of his problems. I know from personal experience. :icon46:

thanks! =]

i was running 22 psi with the fuel light glowing in my face lol, i had just enough 100octane to make it to the track.

chad works for competition clutch, so whatever he's got i'm sure that's the brand he's using. he's on a gtk500 50 trim dbb he said his best time thus far is 12.5

that last run you can hear spinning all through first. i appreciate you guys and all the help i've gotten from this forum! +111 to everybody.

i'll be getting another tune very soon cause my friend's letting me borrow his datalogit software for the powerfc so i'll be able to log my nox instead of pull after pull watching the nox meter and adding timing little by little.

with a little more practice i'm hoping for low 11's, and depending on any gains with the datalogged tune, my lifetime goal of 10.9999999999999 or less rofl

take care guys,

Dave

very nice i am hoping for 11's this year too i wanna run my car next weekend, i ordered a cheap xtd clutch for it figured it was better than stock. Just need it to last this year, got a buddy going to japan and he said he'd pick me up a dual disk clutch like he is runnin in his skyline. Good tires and slipping the clutch goes along way :)