HybridZ

My car is painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madkaw

Hey guys,

I shared this at CZCC, but I also frequent this site so I thought I would share here also. It has been a long road, but I have finally painted my car. Actually my friend painted the car with my help when i could. The color is true red by Mazda. It is a base/clear coat. It will need some serious color sand and polish, but I am very happy. I can finally start putting my car back together-instead of taking it apart:-D

I think the color will work out well since I am blacking out all the trim. This color really blings in the sun.

turning colors 008_thumb.jpg

turning colors 010_thumb.jpg

The rotas were not part of the group buy since they are 8.5" +4 offset. I believe they were 700 shipped. As far as cost. I probbaly have 1500$ in materials-that's all materials.

So will the wheels clear your stock looking fenderwells when the car is at its normal 1" lowered ride height?

What diameter are the wheels?

They look great. Exactly what I am looking for.

Ron

It must be that time of year...it seems like a lot of people have been painting recently. Looks great!

its always a good idea to paint in warmer weather...im planning to finish painting everything before summer is over and the cold season comes around. hopefully i can get her done..

• 2 weeks later...