HybridZ

Porsche Eye candy: Rauh Welt Built

BluDestiny

Gawd, those rear wings just scream RICE. I think I'll pass on Rauh Welt, and stick with Ruff

Going to have to agree... The zip tie thing was kind of ridiculous too... Ratty, considering you own and race a Porsche. It would be a nifty idea if you were just trying to finish your race weekend though.

Going to have to agree... The zip tie thing was kind of ridiculous too... Ratty, considering you own and race a Porsche. It would be a nifty idea if you were just trying to finish your race weekend though.

Well, in the article it said it WAS done just to finish up the race season...

Seems like this guy actually has some of his priorities straight as far as cars being truly used for what they are. Though his daily drive merc has those subtle "stance" cues that make my stomach turn.

Lol Gollum I said weekend. I say this only because we've had some failures at the track and of course you have to rush to get it back together so you can make the points race. A season though... When you get home from the track, you do proper repairs it seems. It also commended him for his hobbled car, because he's a contributor to the "drifting culture"... inferring that it was done and kept that way because it's cool.

"Strange perhaps, to see zip ties all over a Porsche, but then again Nakai-san was the man who started the use of zip ties on drift cars."

My face when I read that:

fm722c.jpg

I'm trying to compare apples to oranges here. Perhaps it's proper and cool, for drifters, to have a hobbled car. The club we play with, won't even allow a car like that into the track lol. To each his own.

Edited by josh817

I used to work on a Porsche that had a wing like that, and they do work. If putting something that works on your car makes you a ricer, then call me a ricer. Not much for the zip ties and all that, but the wing is functional, and that makes it worth having.