HybridZ

Classic photos of you and the z in the 70s

vega

I know some of you older gentlemen have got to have some old photos of you with your old 78 and older z car from back in the 70s (black and white color doesn't matter). I thought it would be really "cool" to see these pictures posted up. I am having a hard time find old pictures like that of the car and the person back in the day when it comes to the old z. Here is a great example of what I am talking about- but not a z car unfortunately.

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61025

Hell, I just realized as Club Historian for Group Z SoCal (the oldest Z-Car Club in the world.) I've got three HUGE albums of photographs on the subject, from late 1970 to the present. I forgot about those damn old books. Crap. I gotta scan them for the club. Those are way more on-topic than my stuff which is all 1980's based.

Group Z at Riverside Raceway, OCIR, OMS, Ascot... Both on track, in the pits, social gatherings, etc...

Totally spaced that I had those albums in the shed with the 'convention tables'! :huh: